Invisalign invisible braces are quite popular these days and why not? They are clear aligners that are fitted to your teeth and are quite effective in treating your dental alignment issues. Plus, they do not become an eyesore like traditional metal braces that keep people from seeking medical attention and getting a beautiful smile.
Who is the ideal candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign works perfectly and treats mild to moderate dental alignment issues like overbites, cross-bites, crowding, underbites, and open bites and helps you get the perfect smile you always wanted. However, it is important to visit a reputed clinic and consult an experienced dentist when you are thinking of getting Invisalign braces Kolkata. This will help you determine if you are the right candidate for the procedure and get your aligners tailor-made to cater to your concerns.
How long does Invisalign take to work?
Depending on your dental concerns, you may have to wear the aligners for 3 to 18 months. However, your dentist is the best judge and will determine the probable duration for you.
What are the possible benefits of Invisalign?
The Invisalign invisible braces come with a host of benefits which include the following:
- They fit the wearer perfectly and are designed to cater to your specific concerns. Hence, they are comfortable and especially suited for people with sensitive gums and teeth.
- They are discreet and are not that visible to onlookers. Hence, can be a great way to get your teeth alignment problems fixed without disrupting the aesthetics of your smile.
- They are made with FDA-approved materials and hence do not come with any nasty side effects.
- Unlike metal braces that may break or snap, Invisalign needs very little attention and does not result in multiple emergency visits to the dentist.
What is the cost of the treatment?
Since the invisible braces are tailor-made to suit your dental needs and customized to fit your teeth properly, the cost depends on the procedure and the design of your aligners.
For complete details on Invisalign braces Kolkata and the cost of getting the invisible braces, browse the web well and find yourself a reputed clinic for the consultation process.
Are there any precautions?
Although a hassle-free method of getting your dental issues fixed, Invisalign should be worn with care and one should adhere to the following common precautions for the best result:
- Brush your teeth after each meal.
- Wear the Invisalign braces for at least 20-22 hours to get the ideal results you have been hoping for.
- Follow any other precautions advised by your doctor that may be specific to your issue.
Some dentists do advise against consuming certain drinks that may stain the aligners, so do check with yours for any other possible precautions.
Now that you know the answers to these top questions, we hope you consult a reputed clinic when getting your Invisalign braces. Additionally, since this involves a dental procedure, finding the best is especially important to enjoy a hassle-free and smooth procedure.